How To Get Started
You can purchase Young Living therapeutic-grade essential oils in one of two ways: as a Wholesale Member (best option) or Retail Customer via the Young Living website. I recommend buying Young Living essential oils by joining as a wholesale member. Wholesale Members get an amazing 24% discount off every product that is offered.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why Should I Become A Young Living Wholesale Member?
In addition to the wholesale pricing (24% off retail price), you also have the option of sharing the oils with your friends and family in order to earn commissions and participate in promotions for free oils.
Is There A Monthly Order Minimum?
No. You do not have to order monthly in order to benefit from being a Wholesale Member. However, if you would like to earn commissions as an Independent Distributor then simply enroll in Essential Rewards, a monthly auto ship program.
Do I Have To Sell Young Living Products To Be A Wholesale Member
Of course not. Since there is no monthly order requirement you can simply just order whenever you and your family need it. There is no requirement to have a business.
What Do I Need To Do To Get Started?
To begin as a Wholesale Member you start with purchasing an enrollment kit. There are three options to choose from however, I recommend the Premium Starter Kit with the diffuser (pictured below). This is the same kit I purchased to get started on my essential oil journey.
The Premium Starter Kit Is The Best Value
When you order your own premium starter kit, you are entitled to wholesale pricing on all Young Living products, this is a 24% discount. Share this with your friends and family by ordering for them, or have them enroll to get their own kit and discount. The Premium Starter Kit is valued at over $300. As a Wholesale Member you get this for 50% off!
The Premium Starter Kit includes:
- Ten 5 mL bottles of essential oils including: Lavender, Peppermint, Lemon, Frankincense (Sacred Frankincense may be in your kit instead of Frankincense during the months of August and September) , PanAway, Peace & Calming, Thieves, Purification (DiGive will be replacing Purification in the starter kits during the month of September), Valor and Joy.
- A home diffuser (retail value alone on this one is $96)
- 5 mL bottle of Stress Away (this is by far my absolute favorite — I wear it like perfume!)
- Aroma Glide roller fitment (to turn any oil into a roll on)
- Two sample packets each of Lavender, Peppermint, Peace & Calming, Lemon, and Thieves (for you to share with your friends)
- Two NingXia Red 2-oz. samples (this is a great supplement for energy)
Bonus: Ends Monday October 13th
Join My Live Online Training On How To Make Your Own All Natural Beauty Products.
This training will be held Sunday October 19th at 2pm PST Online. If you can not make the training live you will get access to the recordings. On this training you'll learn how to make your own all natural soaps, scrubs, lotions, face wash, shampoo, conditioner and more. You'll understand how to customize each of the many recipes I provide you with so that the product is RIGHT for YOU!
How To Sign Up As A Young Living Wholesale Member
Signing Up As A Young Living Wholesale Member
1. Click over to the sign-up page (under sponsor #2125276).
2. Select “Sign Up As: Young Living Wholesale Member”
3. The “Enroller ID” and “Sponsor ID” boxes should already be filled in for you.
4. Fill out your name, billing address, shipping address, and contact info. (The reason you are asked to list your social security number is for tax purposes. If you make over $600/year selling Young Living products, you will receive a 1099 form in the mail, as is required by law. Young Living will never share this info with anyone.)
5. Create your password and pin which you will use to log in to your account and order your oils.
6. Select your enrollment order. This is where you can specify which starter kit you would like (and you know I think the Premium Kit is the way to go!). You must sign up with one of these kits to become a Wholesale Member. To maintain your 24% discount going forward, you only need to spend $50 each subsequent year with Young Living on any product in their store. That’s it! You can also purchase other items at this time if you wish.
7. Set up your *optional* Essential Rewards Program. Now don’t be confused by this next step. Buying one of the ER kits is not a requirement to sign up as a Wholesale Member! This is a rewards program you can opt into to start earning money back to help pay for your oils. At this point, you can skip this step by selecting “No, thank you. I plan on enrolling in the Essential Rewards Program later”. If one of the ER kits looks valuable to you then by all means get one in addition to your starter kit.
7. Agree to Terms & Conditions.
8. CONFIRM YOUR ORDER. I have had many folks miss this step and end up not fully checking out. To confirm, the tool will log you in and it will show you your order again and it will make you enter in your payment information again. We wouldn’t want that to happen because then you would not get your oils!
That’s it! Congratulations! Welcome to the amazing world of essential oils. Please contact me at email@example.com if you have any questions at all!