What if you could finally get the dream body you always wanted? Start a lifestyle business? Get back extra time in your day? Learn a new hobby?
Nothing is stopping you. It’s completely within your control.
And I started Ideal Me to help you accomplish these seemingly large goals, break them down into smaller steps and finally live your Ideal Life.
I created Ideal Me because life isn’t a dress rehearsal. We only get one shot, and we may as well make the most of it.
If your ideal vision for your life is different than what it looks like right now, my goal with Ideal Me is to help you change that.
With Ideal Me my number one priority is finding and identifying REAL experts on lifestyle topics like:
Ideal Me Topics Like:
- Health & Weight loss – Getting in shape and being healthy is essential for getting the rest of your Ideal Me in check. In fact, getting in shape was my very first Ideal Me challenge that I completed. Check out the video below.
- Personal finance – You can check out our latest blog post on this topic here: A Step By Step Plan To Early Retirement…How One Guy Did It By Age 30
- Starting a lifestyle business – If you’ve ever wanted to start a blog, or an e-commerce store, or a lifestyle business so you can start to earn a living doing something you love on your timetable then this is the place to learn more. I absolutely love sharing my passion for building businesses with my readers and we already have a lot of great resources on our blog on this topic.
- Travel – Want to travel more? Then you need to check out this blog post: How One Man Flew In First Class For Free To 65+ Countries
- Hobbies: You may wonder why we share so many blog posts on hobbies. It’s because we believe that you need a creative outlet too. Here are some of my favorite posts on this topic like 18 Crochet Stitches You Need For Your Next Project.
We focus on bringing you the best blog posts and classes to help you get one step closer to your Ideal Me.
So how do you get started?
At Ideal Me, we believe that becoming your Ideal Me all starts with identifying your Ideal Me Challenge List.
The Ideal Me Challenge list is a list of your top 12 goals or habits you’d like to accomplish in the next year.
I created a free 30-day class called the Ideal Me 30 Day Challenge to help you identify these 12 goals, and take the first step to achieving them.
The Ideal Me Challenge is completely free to sign up. Every day for 30 days you’ll get a brand new video and printable worksheet to help you map out your own Ideal Me challenge.
Plus you’ll get access to the Ideal Me Challenge Facebook group. You’ll realize you’re not alone in wanting to become the best version of yourself and get the motivation and accountability that makes accomplishing your goals that much easier
So what are you waiting for? Create your own Ideal Me Challenge here and start living your Ideal Life!